- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We may use HockeyApp to collect Crash data through your use of our Software.
- Third Party Services: We may collect information about your use of third party services for reporting to our partners and calculating the fees that we owe them.
- Information Voluntarily Provided. You may send us logs, metadata, or other information about your devices and media for the purpose of resolving an issue you may have with the software. Such information will only be used to help resolve your issue.
- We may use your profile information to contact you about your account or about new functionality and certain iFlicks news and information. You may opt-out of certain types of communications by editing your account settings.
- If we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy an applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address illegal or suspected illegal activities; or (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of iFlicks, the public, or any person.
- If your information is a part of a set of non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as aggregated usage statistics.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We do not store any of your billing details or credit card information on our servers.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. You may contact us through email@example.com with questions and comments regarding this policy.